No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
655 Watts HiKu7 Monocrystalline Canadian Solar Panel
- The 655 Watts HiKu7 has efficiency ranging from 20.6-21.4%. The panel, which is the most powerful product the company brought to the market to date, is ideal for utility-scale and commercial and industrial PV projects.
25 years linear power output warranty
- 29.5 % more energy yield in the lifetime
- 12 years enhanced product warranty on materials and workmanship
- Heavy snow load up to 5400 Pa, enhanced wind load up to 2400 Pa
- Compatible with mainstream trackers, cost effective product for utility power plant
The 655 Watts HiKu7 has efficiency ranging from 20.6-21.4%. The panel, which is the most powerful product the company brought to the market to date, is ideal for utility-scale and commercial and industrial PV projects.
All the panels of the HiKu7 CS7N-MS series have dimensions of 2,384×1,303×35mm, a weight of 35.7kg, and feature 132 monocrystalline half cells. The nominal voltage in MPP varies from 37.5 V, for the 640W panel, to 38.5 V for the 665 W version, according to the manufacturer, while nominal current in MPP is from 17.07 to 17.28 A and short circuit current ranges from 18.31 to 18.51 A.
The operating ambient temperature ranges from -40 to 85 degrees Celsius, said the manufacturer, and maximum system voltage is 1,500 V. The panel has an anodized aluminum frame and 3.2mm of tempered glass. Its junction box has an IP 68 rating. The device’s operating temperature coefficient is -0.34% per degree Celsius.
- Module power up to 610 W
- Module efficiency up to 21.6 %
- Up to 3.5 % lower LCOE
- Up to 5.7 % lower system cost
- Comprehensive LID / LeTID mitigation technology, up to 50% lower degradation
- Better shading tolerance
- 40 °C lower hot spot temperature, greatly reduce module failure rate
- Minimizes micro-crack impacts
- Heavy snow load up to 5400 Pa, wind load up to 2400 Pa*