No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Studer Xtender XTM 4000-48 Inverter Set
Order on WhatsApp
- Studer Xtender XTM 4000-48 Inverter
- VT-65 MPPT Solar Charge Controller 12V/24V/48V-U IN 7-150 VDC
- RCC-02 +Emote Control With 2 Meters Cable (+SD CARD)
- BSP 500 Battery Status Processor With 500a Shunt And 5m Cable
How to Order
- Buy online by adding to cart or clicking buy now
- Order via WhatsApp
- Visit our office in Lagos: Plot 25, Adebisi Ogunnuyi Crescent, off Oladimeji Alo Street, Ikate, Lekki. See driving direction
Studer Xtender XTM 4000-48 with communication module X-com-232i
The Studer Xtender XTM4000-48 is a premium hybrid inverter that has been processed to the highest quality.
* Inverters are approx. 6-7 years old
* not checked
* larger quantities on request
* Delivery or collection possible
* Sales only to traders!
* Pure sine wave voltage
* Exceptional overload capacity
* Reliable and quiet with all types of consumers
* Support AC power sources with Smart Boost function
* Automatic reduction of the charging current at the load limit of the AC source (power sharing)
* Battery charger with programmable charging strategies and charging voltages, low harmonic distortion (PCF)
* Load detection adjustable over a wide range from a very low value (stand-by)
* Fast changeover relay
* Controlled by a signal processor (DSP)
* High efficiency
* with X-com-232i isolated communication module
With its countless functions, the XTM offers a versatility that has never before been achieved on the market.
The inverter has an output of 3.5kVA which it provides even at an ambient temperature of up to 40 } C. It can deliver 4kVA for 30 minutes and even up to 10.5kVA for a short time! Thanks to this strong overload capacity, consumers with high starting currents can also be supplied without any problems.
The battery charger has an adjustable charging current of 0 – 50Adc. In the factory settings, the charging curve is designed for lead-gel batteries. However, the charging curve is freely programmable and can also be adapted for other battery technologies such as Ni Fe, lithium or redox flow.
There are no reviews yet.